The pain of loss is an excruciating process for some, and it can be confusing for the individual on how to move forward after the cremation services in Sterling Heights, MI. They may need support in different areas of their life until they adjust to a new way of living, so one way you can help contribute to their healing is by offering words of comfort to them. Many different phrases can be utilized, so here are just a few to choose from.
Words of Comfort for Close Family or Friends
Offering words of comfort may not always be easy, and in a lot of cases, sometimes it is more in the gesture than the phrases because it lets the individual know they are not alone. The main focus when delivering the message is to focus on speaking from the heart and offering kindness and compassion as you communicate. The phrases can vary depending on the situation, so here are a few to help inspire or get you started.
- My thoughts are with you.
- You are in my prayers.
- I am here for you.
- I am so sorry for your loss.
- They will be missed greatly.
- I wish you all the comfort and peace at this time.
- They are a great loss to the world.
- My deepest sympathy for your loss.
- I hope you know I am here for you in your time of loss.
- Please accept my condolences. I am truly sorry for your loss.
- I am not sure what to say except that I want you to know I care about you and share in your grief.
- Your love for one another will always be remembered.
- Your relationship was inspirational.
- You have such a beautiful love story.
- They were such a wonderful person, and they will be missed.
- Losing your partner is like losing a friend, and I pray for you to find peace and comfort.
- Be gentle with yourself and take as much time as you need to heal. And remember, you are not alone.
Anniversary of Individual’s Loss
- I know today is hard for you; please know I am thinking of you.
- You have not been forgotten, and your friends are here for you.
- I know your grief continues, and I hold you in my prayers.
- I am truly sorry to hear about the loss of the individual. They will always be remembered.
Offering a Commitment to Quality you Can Depend on
Offering words of comfort can make a difference in an individual’s day, and you may want to consider putting them in a card or small gift so they can read them when they need a gentle reminder. Loss is complex, and planning the cremation services in Sterling Heights, MI, might feel confusing on where to start with the details, and we are here to help.
Since 1906 we have been providing our local community with the highest level of customer care and take pride in offering compassionate services. Contact us today if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment.